Everyday Herbalism is an experiential journey that uncovers the life-giving properties of plants, reawakening this wisdom of our ancestors and making it available for our modern lives. By building stronger relationships to herbs, we empower ourselves in our own healing and reclaim more of our health, happiness and wholeness.
Learn which spice in your spice rack can heal a cut, what backyard plant relieves stings, a common ingredient to address infections, and more. This course is designed for those who wish to work with herbs in their own lives and the lives of their friends and family. We will cover:
· The foundations and appropriate use of herbs,
· The place of herbs in the spectrum of holistic healing,
· The different approaches and history of herbalism,
· Herbs for different systems of the body,
· Making herbal medicines: infusions, decoctions, tinctures, oils and vinegars.
Return home with clear directions on how to effectively use herbs and herbal practices for health. Take one class or the whole series. Stay Tuned for upcoming workshops.
Jacquelyn Dobrinska makes ancient herbal wisdom simple and accessible, so you feel comfortable using herbal remedies in your daily life.